Thursday 12 January 2012

A Pokeballing Deck Analysis: Genie Corners

So i was sitting at home one night and got to thinking what if we added genies into 6 Corners well here is what i came up with

Pokemon 17
2 Virizion
2 Tornadus
2 Landorus
2 Thundurus
2 Cobalion
1 Kyurem
2 Shaymin
2 Voltorb
2 Electrode Prime

Supporters 9
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Sage Training
3 N

Trainers 17
4 Eviolite
3 Research Record
3 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Switch
1 Super Rod

Energy 17
3 Double Colorless
3 Rainbow
3 Fighting
2 Electric
2 Steel (basic)
2 Grass

Pokemon
Thundurus and Landrous have there own little built in energy acceleration while Tornadus can move around energy before it dies. Typical numbers of Kyurem, Cobalion and Virizion, as always you want Virizion to be your starter for early hand advantage. Shaymin and Electrode Prime are obvious choices by now if you have been reading my other articles.

Trainers/Supporters
I am opting for 3 N, Sages Training and Pokemon Collector cause those now open spaces allow me to run Research Records. Research Records is a trainer that allows me to look at the top 4 cards of my deck choose as many cards as i like to put on top of my deck then the other cards go on the bottom. This paired up with Electrode Prime maximizes my chances for getting Energy with Energymite. the rest of the lineup is the standard trainer line.

Energy
Like in the competitive 6 Corners my energy line is directly like my pokemon line with Rainbow and Double Colorless the standard in the deck.

Changes
Obviously if this deck actually works (fingers crossed) i would like to add in Skyarrow Bridge as almost all of my pokemon have 1-2 Retreat they would retreat for 0-1. Prism Energy is also a must for this deck as a Rainbow Energy replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment