Friday 20 April 2012

Pokeballing: Getting to Know The Players 2

Back again with another round of Getting To Know The Players!

Player Profile
Mitchell Green is one of my closest friends and one of my teammates, A skilled Pokemon player. Mitchell broke onto the competitive scene in the MD-On format running Charizard which he took to respectable runs at the 2010 Canadian Regionals and 2010 Canadian Nationals. With Nationals once again approaching this year Mitchell hopes to attain a Worlds invite.

Like before these are the questions asked

1. How long have you been playing Pokemon?:
2. Why did you start playing Pokemon?:
3. Whats your favourite Pokemon set?:
4. What are you currently running and why?:
5. What do you think of the current meta?:
6. Whats your favourite thing about the Pokemon organized play program?:
7. Whats your least favourite thing?:
8. Do you think Dark Explorers will have a impact on the current meta?:
9. Early predictions for Canadian Nationals:

And Here we go
1. How long have you been playing Pokemon?: 
I have been playing off and on since base set .

2. Why did you start playing Pokemon?:
I started to play because of the video games for the gameboy, I really liked them so I wanted to see what the card game was like. And I end up liking it so I kept on playing.

3. Whats your favourite Pokemon set?:
My favourite set is tied between Base set and Fire Red and Leaf green

4. What are you currently running and why?:
The deck that I'm currently running is Durant. I'm running Durant because it's mostly common and I really like how the deck win's without taking any prizes and watching your Durant's mill your opponents best cards is kind of funny.

5. What do you think of the current meta?:
I like that there are lot a different deck being right now and they all do different stuff and have "Neat" ways of winning. But with having EX back into the game I'm a little worried that is going to get a little expensive because of them which will hurt the meta a little . Also I don't like how most games now are staring to come down to who lose their EX first which could hurt the meta a bite but I'm sure with a couple more good EX the force will balance out a little and people are still winning with out them so it's not that bad yet. All in all I think the is ok.

6. Whats your favourite thing about the Pokemon organized play program?:
Organises play is fine it has some problem but which ones doesn't ? 
It also feels more calm then most other card games that I play in .
7. Whats your least favourite thing?:
I would like to more bigger tournament's and better prizes

8. Do you think Dark Explorers will have a impact on the current meta?:
I haven't looked to much in to the set dark stuff looks neat I like that we get the "New" dragons in the set afterwards but no support for the new type out side of that I know nothing about this set.

9. Early predictions for Canadian Nationals:
My prediction is some guy with a deck that has Pokemon cards is going to win ;]












No comments:

Post a Comment